Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where It All Began

  O.K ..  Here goes nothing !


      I never thought that my life would lead to these extremes that I'm living .. My life was perfectly normal .. I'm perfectly normal .. I never had to deal with the bazaar and unusual because well .. it was never part of my stable life. That was until the mayhem and chaos disturbed it. It was as though a stone was thrown into the surface of a smooth crystal clear water sending ripples across it.. my reflection was no longer distinguishable .. It was exactly how I felt .. So that's why I'm doing this .. writing about my life . So YOU can point me to the right direction .. Sometimes a person gets so muddled up in their problems that they can't see clearly anymore .. as though there's a veil draped around their head hindering them from finding their way in the darkness ..   


       So I guess I'll start from the beginning. You can call me Mayd (As in el smicha) . My description ? I'll keep that to your imagination. 


3 comments:

  1. sounds intresting... i love the way you write thats for sure

    yalla post;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. sounds promising :P I guess we all revert to Blind mode when surrounded by too many problems!

    ReplyDelete